Friday, February 24, 2012

Free Write Friday

So, I'm sitting here probably being a little more melodramatic than usual.  Keith and I should have been more productive, but we opted for a Friday night movie on the couch together. We watched 50/50 which just stirred an odd mix of emotions inside of me.  It seems like a rarity in this day and age that we just take time to sit and write. Well, just like I encourage my little munchkins to free write in Writer's Workshop... it may also be healthy for me to do the same. I am positive some people are tired of hearing about our move to Malaysia; others probably want to know every detail. All I know is that I am completely and utterly overwhelmed by the thought of everything detail that must fall in place before we take our seat on that plane.  However, I am beyond excited when I picture our little family truly living a dream.  It is obviously an adventure, but it is much more than that.  It is a time in our life where we are being called to surrender. Every detail that must fall into place, all those intricate pieces of the puzzle I must hand them over to God.  I am being reminded daily, if not hourly that He is in control.  I must trust Him with everything.  This is a difficult task, but one that is so rewarding when I see Him nudging me to relinquish my grip. Thank you Jesus for the big adventures, but thank you Jesus that you hold all those tiny pieces that all fit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment